FREE Corvallis, OR: 15x8 Wagon Wheels from 1978 FJ40, Good Condition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Free to a good home. Solid.

DSCN2540.JPG

What is the backspace on these? Did you use them with a spacer?

Very generous of you, interested in shipping?
Thanks for the interest but no, shipping is an exercise we want to avoid. Lot of trouble for us and expensive for you. We want to help out but the price is already low, we're looking for someone to drive up and take them off our hands. Hope that makes sense.

What is the backspace on these? Did you use them with a spacer?
Don't know what the backspacing is offhand but they were used without a spacer. You are next in line so if you want them I'll measure it. Let me know please, I would like to be rid of them no later than this weekend.

If these are still around next week I will come pick them up.
In the order of responses you are second in line. Let us give Paco a chance to reply. If he doesn't I'll ping you and we'll make arrangements.

Don't know what the backspacing is offhand but they were used without a spacer. You are next in line so if you want them I'll measure it. Let me know please, I would like to be rid of them no later than this weekend.
PM sent - thanks!

Paco picked up, no longer available. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks for the interest but no, shipping is an exercise we want to avoid. Lot of trouble for us and expensive for you. We want to help out but the price is already low, we're looking for someone to drive up and take them off our hands. Hope that makes sense.
Understand completely. Very generous of you and I’m glad you got them to someone who can use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom