Club Run Sat Oct 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Crew,

I know it's a busy month for all! Some going up north for the Yankee Toys Trip, some going down south for Fall Crawl.

Just putting this out here to see if there is any interest in doing a run out to Rausch for our monthly run here.

I hope to secure a trailer this coming week so if there is any interest, I should be go to go.

Out - Killing Bambi this weekend

Next weekend I’ll be trying to slap a lift on before fall crawl.

I hate doing this but I'm bowing out. Getting out cats adjusted is taking longer then hoped. Fall crawl or bust.

Have fun i will miss catching up.

I hate doing this but I'm bowing out. Getting out cats adjusted is taking longer then hoped. Fall crawl or bust.

Have fun i will miss catching up.

Here you go Andy ... take the entire day to read and try these techniques:

Then remember you have cats and they have no interest in being social with you or possibly even with each other, they are your overlords and you and Molly exist to serve them. I can't have cats because I'm allergic, plus I have a teenager, so the same rule above applies. He's like a large cat that I share a house with an occasionally see around the house.

petting-chart.jpg

Well Crew,
I think I'm gonna call this a bust.

Unfortunately the individual I was supposed to meet up for a trailer with flaked on me so I have no means of getting to the trails.

I'll keep this thread open if anyone still want to go. Hopefully next month for me, I really need to get on the trails!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom