Club Run May 30th (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking at making a day run down to the South Canyonlands below Moab on Saturday May 30th to Elephant Hill. Its a great trail with beautiful scenery but not too difficult. We will also hike into the Joint Foot Trail to experience the beauty of this area as well as lunch in the Devil's Kitchen picnic area.

Please post up so I can gauge the level of interest in this run.

Tentatively yes, but I may have another commitment that weekend. Traveling again, will check when home. Most likely I'll be there. Thanks for setting this up.

John...wish we could join you. It'll be a long day but a great location, especially if some folks can camp Saturday night and explore some more. With any luck at all we'll be in San Diego welcoming our first granddaughter, due on the 29th. I have fond memories of applauding onlookers after I took our bone stock '83 Suburban up Elephant Hill back in the day, helping rescue a Nissan pickup with one wheel over the edge along the way.

John, my plan now is to go on the run then camp somewhere in the area Saturday evening. Then head out to Idaho Sunday morning for another Ol' Farts trip. We will spend several days explorng some very vacant and wild lands in ID, OR and NV.

Sounds good Ace. Keith Wilson is gonna go as well as Wayne Cromwell and his family. I am planning on leaving Saturday morning from the 24 Road Starbucks at 6:15. Lunch at the Devil's Kitchen picnic/campground area. We'll hike the Joint Trail and hike to the Green River confluence as well.

God gosh, that means I have to leave here at 5:00 AM. It will be a real struggle.

Can you help with the Off Road Show on June 6?

Last edited:
It was a good run but a very long day for the group, but not for me as I camped outside the park. Thanks to John for setting this up and bringing the watermelon.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

[
image.jpg
The one in the narrows you took with my iPhone. Here is another coming down the Silver Stairs. Also my camp at Creek Pasture.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom