Club Meetings 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bluehawk said:
This is awesome, hope every one can make it.

No one believed me when I said we could have 20+ people in Knoxville meet!!!

I can make it. See you then.

No one believed me when I said we could have 20+ people in Knoxville meet!!!

I believed you, and if there was any way I could make I would be there as well.

Sent from my detachment from reality.

I will see everybody at 6, James K. said he was coming but we will see. Mike P. is working till 6, he may drop by on the way home.:)

Meeting went great!! 12 people showed. Met a few new faces too! Good to see everyone!

image-3461710153.jpg

image-390327741.jpg

image-390327741.jpg

image-3461710153.jpg

Good mtg tonight fellas. Appreciate the work it took to get this up and running.

Yeah, good to meet you guys. It is painfully obvious that my LX is looking "inadequate" in that pic, though. Needs some suspension work... ;)

Great meeting everybody. It's always fun adding faces to names.

As to suspension work... You and me both!

nofomoco said:
Great meeting everybody. It's always fun adding faces to names.

As to suspension work... You and me both!

Let me know when you need a hand with the IPOR skid! Thanks again guys for coming out yesterday.

IronCladLou said:
Yeah, good to meet you guys. It is painfully obvious that my LX is looking "inadequate" in that pic, though. Needs some suspension work... ;)

Looks like we are gonna have a "LIFT PARTY" soon!!!

Looks like we are gonna have a "LIFT PARTY" soon!!!

Sounds like fun to me. I have a lift to have the lift party. I think we should be able to do 2-3 lifts in one weekend.

The refrigerator in my garage holds a lot of beer. ;)

Just ask cphillips, mine can hold beer also. I take it for partial payment for helping install a lift:grinpimp:. Just let me know and I can help out anyway I can.

NEW SEPTEMBER CLUB MEETING STICKY IN THE A•C CLUBHOUSE

October Meeting

Are we gonna try and meet up next week or do we wanna use the ride as this months meeting?

Tuesday may be last minute for some, but I can typically get out (only caveat is work, as long as all is quiet I am good). Count me in to see if we can get a small group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom