Christmas Party / Parts Shopping List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
CLC,

My first time on the new CLC Forum - Awesome!

I'm making a shoping list for parts needed for wrenching at the Christmas party and future projects. Please give your opinion - I know you all have one...

Grease Front Hubs: What kind of grease? Where for cheap?

Service T-Case, Transmission and Axels:
90 Wt in 5 gallon bucket? Brand? Where for cheap?
Greg, Can you bring your pump?
Anything Else? Diff Drain Plug Gaskets??

T-Case, Transmission, Axel Breathers vented to top of fire wall:
What size/type of hose? Length suggestions?
Hose Clamps
Y or T fittings
Zip Ties
Breather Filter (fuel filter)
Sealant?

Other supplies needed:
Brake Cleaner
Shop Towels
Oil Catch Pan
Black Paint
Wire Brush
What Else???

Also need to install the new U-bolts that came with my lift, but did not have the nuts for at install. Don't worry, I've got lots of huge nuts now. Can anyone bring a torque wrench?

Maybe we should just schedule a "everybody come work on the GunRunner at Jeff's" every six months or so? Just kidding. I hope to be doing all the work with 8 to 10 supervisors giving instructions.

Thanks Guys!

What you need to do is fix your s***TTTT & go wheel!!!
To answer your question I just rebuilt Ashleys front axle & used the Castrol GTX grease which is lithium based, need about 5-6. Get the rebuilt kits & wheel bearing & your good to go. Oh yea also get the trunion bearings as well. Oh yea, if you buy 90W in 5 gallon pail alos buy one bottle so you can use it for a pump...WAL-Mart has the pumps.
"Im tierd of working on the gun runner & it driving the streets,ONLY"

FJ60guy,

I'm tryin' to fix it! And I'm planning on wheeling it in the Spring. By the way, I wheel it almost every weekend that it's not under 50 degrees. In fact, its soooooo muddy, I'm going to have to take it to the spray wash on my way to Jeff's on Sunday so I won't get his garage full of MUD. Your suggestions on getting it ready to wheel next year are greatly appreciated.

This weekend I was just planning to grease the hubs, not rebuild the axel. Same grease?
Have you done breathers? 3/8 fuel line, clamps and a few T fittings??

Call me on my cell. I need to buy this stuff TODAY or early Saturday morning. Thanks

Lash
594-7949

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom