For Sale Chicago: Badlands 12,000lb Winch w/ wireless kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have the harbor freight beast (never been used but has been tested to work) 12,000 winch with full wireless setup. I have the 80 series Metal Tech front bumper that only plays nice with it when using 2 bolts to secure (too sketchy for my liking) and would like to trade (with cash or otherwise if necessary) for a Warn or other lower-profile winch that could fit on the bumper without interference.

I'm in Chicago proper and would prefer local trade, but not opposed to shipping.

Have the harbor freight beast (never been used but has been tested to work) 12,000 winch with full wireless setup. I have the 80 series Metal Tech front bumper that only plays nice with it when using 2 bolts to secure (too sketchy for my liking) and would like to trade (with cash or otherwise if necessary) for a Warn or other lower-profile winch that could fit on the bumper without interference.

I'm in Chicago proper and would prefer local trade, but not opposed to shipping.
How much would you sell it for?

How much would you sell it for?
Looks like Harbor Freight is having a sale on these for $370 plus tax and shipping. Apparently, shipping is $50 due to weight. So all in with the wireless remote, the neoprene cover, and the mount, you would be at just over $550 with tax.

I'd be ok with getting it to a good owner for $300 cash and carry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom