Parting Out Central California - FJ80 project with an insane amount of spare parts- trying to sell whole, not individual parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YMT

Threads
I've lost interest in my project. I have little to no time to work on it, and have a second project vehicle that shares what little spare time I have. Testing the waters on selling this project, along with all the spare parts I have (I've parted out two other 91s, a '95, and have many extras too). Would need a U-Haul and car hauler trailer to move everything, as I have a bunch of parts, including many spares.

Build thread below.

Started as a '91, original chassis and drivetrain. 3fe and auto trans. Swapped a 95 body on her. Interior is gutted, but have all parts from the 91 interior, excluding headliner - that's a '95. Sunroof deleted. Interior is Oak/brown, with many gray spares. Body is a '95, black. Very few dings, and a couple small dents. Flares removed. Was going to weld the flare holes and sunroof shut.

Right now, I'd rather sell it as is, with all the parts I have, rather than parting it out.
Have a clean CA title, on Non-Op.

2" body lift kit installed.
2.5" OME lift kit.
Dual battery kit
Noico underlayment (new on boxes, never opened)

I'm sure I'm forgetting many parts, and will update this as I sort thru everything in storage.

I have over $10k in parts; I just don't have the time to part it out. I'm asking $4 k for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom