Catalytic Converter theft (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A buddy’s catalytic converter was stolen off his Tacoma in the Kingwood Showbiz Cinema parking lot during a 6:40pm showing.

An off duty deputy was killed In Houston trying to stop 3 thieves from stealing his CC. These thieves know no fear now!!

Looking to put a cage to put on my 01 Landcruiser’s cats. (Am I right there are two ?!)

Would appreciate any guidance anyone can give on where to get and things to look out for.

A buddy’s catalytic converter was stolen off his Tacoma in the Kingwood Showbiz Cinema parking lot during a 6:40pm showing.

An off duty deputy was killed In Houston trying to stop 3 thieves from stealing his CC. These thieves know no fear now!!

Looking to put a cage to put on my 01 Landcruiser’s cats. (Am I right there are two ?!)

Would appreciate any guidance anyone can give on where to get and things to look out for.

A local 100 series owner is trying to put together some sort of bolt on protection:

Or Javier’s shop seems to have been doing some one off protection on different vehicles:

A local 100 series owner is trying to put together some sort of bolt on protection:

Or Javier’s shop seems to have been doing some one off protection on different vehicles:

Thanks, jLB! I’m a complete rookie so the idea of drilling holes in the truck is intimidating. Hopefully someone makes a video

Thanks, jLB! I’m a complete rookie so the idea of drilling holes in the truck is intimidating. Hopefully someone makes a video

Well, it seems like there’s an offer for help in the latest post 😁:

First batch by next weekend if we go without bends. You'll need to cut 3 holes in the cross member either way. If you come pick up I can help install. It's very easy.

@willchaf heads up made a more formal thread with the skid plate if you're still interested. As @jLB mentioned I'm happy to help with the install.

Jay

@willchaf heads up made a more formal thread with the skid plate if you're still interested. As @jLB mentioned I'm happy to help with the install.

Jay
Nice job on this! Have you tried on a 200-series yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom