***CANCELLING - Sorry for any confusion*** Meet up 5/18 - Level Beer 12pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
Sorry for any confusion but a mixup on availability for the crew so we can't do this coming weekend. Looks like weather may be louse anyway! Let's reschedule down the line- thanks!
******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey all,
@jmcclusk and I are meeting at Level Beer next Saturday at 12pm for a Solar Screens hand-off.
We figured it was good excuse to have a beer and check out some cruisers if any of the other mud members can make it.
If you didn't make the last get together at Level Beer, or haven't been there, it's a great location with a good parking lot.

Level Beer
5211 NE 148th Ave, Portland, OR 97230

Please reply here if you can make it.
Thanks and hope to see some of your rigs!
Mike

Last edited:
thanks for the invite. i'll check with the boss (my wife) and see what we have on the calendar and try to make it.

Hey Mike @soulminingpdx , I forgot to check with my boss and forgot weekend plans we had. I am out of town Friday-Sunday evening. Sunday evening would work for me or any weekday evening or I can just catch up with you another time. Sorry for the confusion.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom