Cabela's Overland Car meet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how did the meetup go? I wanted to make it, but I had company from out of town. How many cruisers showed up?

how did the meetup go? I wanted to make it, but I had company from out of town. How many cruisers showed up?
Only 2 60's and 1 40. Plenty of 80's 100's and LX's. The meet had 100+ attendees
20190123_175210.jpg

Great! When is the next get together?

Allen is a long ways away, but if I can get my new master cylinder in and the lines re-done and everything bled, I will try and drive my 40 next time.

Hey everyone we will have a raffle at this next meet, more info on the facebook page "Overland Car Meets." Raffle tix are $5 per. Please bring exact change as Icant break any bills

I'll be heading up there tonight with my LX450. Looking forward to seeing some others.

Unfortunately, its looking like I am going to have to miss this one. Got family in town and schedules are just not lining up for this(thought they would be gone by now). I'll be out there if something changes, but otherwise I'll make it to the next one. Any FJ60 owners, try and make it out. Its a great event but we need some early 80's hardware out there to offset the 90's heavy crowd. 2 60 series is not enough. GL with the event tonight @SgtChase.

I went to the February Meeting and I want to give a huge thanks to @SgtChase he really hosted a great evening. Anyone local to DFW should check it out, and bring the family as it's a great atmosphere for kids to check out some very cool rugs. Vintage Broncos, Willys, LCs and numerous other rigs. There was free hotdogs and drinks and $5 raffle giveaways. I honestly got so caught up talking to other land cruiser and Toyota guys I forgot to buy tickets and missed out on some awesome overland gear. Again, huge shout out to @SgtChase and thanks for a great event, I'll be at future ones for sure

Next meet is at the cabelas in allen tx, on april 14, starting at 4pm. Im thinking about dividing the meetup area into sections and I want to make one for LandCruisers. Pm me if you have anymore questions!

Haven't been on the forum in a while, but I'm up in McKinney and will try to make it out. If anyone happens to have an 80 ds inner fender and radiator support... I'd be happy to grab them off your hands there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom