Bumper install help? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are the any shops in eastern iowa that could install an ARB summit bumper on a 2018 200 series? I hit a deer with my 2018 back in April, I took it to Arena auto body to get fixed and asked if they could install the bumper. They said they could no problem. The day the car was done they told me they weren't installing the bumper because it was too difficult. So they took the bumper over to auto toyz because they said they could install it. Now auto toyz is saying they can't install it. Are there any competent shops that could install it in Eastern iowa? This is really frustrating.

Are the any shops in eastern iowa that could install an ARB summit bumper on a 2018 200 series? I hit a deer with my 2018 back in April, I took it to Arena auto body to get fixed and asked if they could install the bumper. They said they could no problem. The day the car was done they told me they weren't installing the bumper because it was too difficult. So they took the bumper over to auto toyz because they said they could install it. Now auto toyz is saying they can't install it. Are there any competent shops that could install it in Eastern iowa? This is really frustrating.
Hi, were you able to find a good shop for this? Do you know a skilled mechanic in the Iowa City area? I have a 100 series that needs some . Thanks

Hi, were you able to find a good shop for this? Do you know a skilled mechanic in the Iowa City area? I have a 100 series that needs some . Thanks
Hawkeye auto accessories in Iowa city installed the ARB bumper for me. It took them a few more days then they had anticipated, but the owner called me everyday to give me an update. They did an amazing job and will definitely go back ti them for some other work I want done.

thank you, I didn't know about these guys, I'll check them out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom