Bump It Offroad (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.lubedealer.com
My front bumper will be here next week...picking it up from freight company early Tuesday morning. With any luck I will have it installed that evening or Wednesday. :wrench::steer:

Here it is on pallet about to be shipped on Monday morning. The yellow items are my turn signals (LED)...since Lexus signals are in bumper and not in the headlight housing like Land Cruisers.

The winch opening is down low like my Demello on FJC....

The two hangers from center hoop are to mount the indestructible RIGID 10" LED lightbar...

She is being stuffed with another Titan 12k winch just like I had on FJC...though it has been updated and made even better the past two years. :D

I will update build thread as it is installed next week...

This is same guy that made my rear bumper.....quality work all around.

http://www.bumpitoffroad.com/
2010-12-18_11-49-12_234.jpg

Dang Man!!!! You better go ahead and upgrade the suspension now. Won't be long before it blows out on you with all the extra weight you keep adding on. I'm not talking about the bumpers either.

Going to likely get the Ironman Performance setup as the rear springs are for an additional 600lbs which is more than enough for my bumper, jerry cans, tire and camping gear....

Got to get the diff drop too just to be sure....but going to have to save for it a bit. LOL

New plate frame for you. "Yes it is a Lexus, NO your BMW can't do this" :grinpimp:

LOL...I installed the front bumper today...got it all in place and secure...wired winch...still got to do some things tomorrow:

1- find location and mount solenoid box
2- wire LED turn signals in bumper to oem signal wires
3- wire RIGID LED LIGHTBAR to oem fog light wires

Double check all nuts and bolts and connections...

Touch up scuff marks on powdercoating

Will post pics in build thread tomorrow likely....

Awesome! I am actually in Charleston tonight. I thought about calling you thinking you might have the bumper in and would be working on it, but I just got in tonight. Going to meet David in a few to hand him his new BFG KM2's. The Pit Bull's look sick on the 40.

Congrats on the bumper install. I still have to grind the welds and paint mine tomorrow before mounting it. The by-product of building it yourself is all the cleanup and painting.:mad:

Jeremy:cheers:

Thanks for bringing the truck by the house today. It looks great. The front bumper looks much better in person. I especially love the LED flood light on the front. I want to see it at night.

Last edited:
What brand is the led light. Also where did you get it. How hard was install approx price. I may get one for each of my vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom