Bulk T-Shirt Order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tony_Farson

Club President, Battle Born Cruisers
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
battleborncruisers.com
I am posting this both on mud and Facebook, so please only respond with sizes and quantities on one or the other location so there is no confusion. If you post on both sites, you may end up getting (and paying for) double what you expect! :)

I am working with Reefmonkey to get some pricing together for our bulk order. If you are interested in getting some high quality t-shirts and/or hoodies, then please let me know how many of each you want and in what sizes so I can get a final price.

The circular logo will be reduced to eight colors in order to get the higher quality silk screening (rather than lower quality direct print). Both the hoodie and the t-shirt will have the circular logo on the front left breast and the "open" style logo on the back like the example below.

1637447265498.png

Are there dedicated women’s sizes?

As in Women’s Medium, etc., as opposed to just Men’s Small or Unisex (men’s) sizing. Women’s sizes are often cut on a little bit different pattern. Trying to figure out what size to order for my wife.

We haven't gotten that far in conversation. I am talking with James U. who runs ReefMonkey and is the marketing guy for TLCA. I imagine we will not get a great deal on the female cut/sizes since the qty is part of what drives costs down, but I will ask and get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom