Bruderheim December ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how about we meet at the A & W in fort sask at 9:00 am in case anyone is hungry or wants coffee.

great turn out; not much carnage (it will buff out), I like venturing out there, short enough drive to scratch the itch and get back to the other side of life without putting much on hold.

Lots of cool trucks on this run:
Bambino's Monster Truck Taco Deluxe
Scott's 4Runner which is a head turner
The 2 HDJ81s

Dog was a bit lonely when I got back though; working on getting him comfortable in the vehicle, maybe one day, he's just not gangster enough for this stuff.

Actually I shattered the top of my windshield cause I’m lazy and didn’t want to cut deadfall like you did behind me.

Actually I shattered the top of my windshield cause I’m lazy and didn’t want to cut deadfall like you did behind me.

oh man, I'm sorry to hear that!
I thought maybe you got by fine and then your truck moved the trees.

Not really. We crossed the river a few times and were further east than I have ever been. The burnt area .

Just a small heads up, i just found out that Bruderheim is closed to On-road vehicles and was talking with a jeep group that was actually ticketed for wheeling there. On the Home website in small print on the bottom it states that "on-road vehicles are only permitted in staging and traveling to the laydown of campsite for paid members of the Bruderheim OHV association"

i hate to be the bearer of bad news, and it sucks as i just scouted it out last weekend.

This is sad. I feel we have always respected that place by going only in the winter. Just this year we did some trail clearing that in my opinion would have been beyond the capabilities of an atv or utv. I have personally assisted Atvs in trouble over the years in the winter and watched massive utvs destroy the trail in the summer. Thats a big loss in my books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom