Brewery meet up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So a friend of mine in Mooresville opened a brewery last week. He is a landcruiser fan and owns two- a 100 series and a really nice smurf blue 40 that he drives the wheels off of.

I have met a few people in the club, but now that my 40 is legal again (long story- title issues and not able to register) I look forward to meeting the rest of you soon at upcoming events.

He and I were talking and he would love it if the club would consider having a meet and greet at his place, Hoptown brewing.
He had no idea there was a local Landcruiser club.

He just got his 40 wrapped with the brewery logo, so it will be there most of the time, but he drives it all the time and I am sure you have seen it around.
He is happy to block off parking spaces, etc.

Just thought I would throw it out there to gauge interest.
thoughts?

I'm not too far. I'm always up for a meet-up.

Last edited:
So a friend of mine in Mooresville opened a brewery last week. He is a landcruiser fan and owns two- a 100 series and a really nice smurf blue 40 that he drives the wheels off of.

I have met a few people in the club, but now that my 40 is legal again (long story- title issues and not able to register) I look forward to meeting the rest of you soon at upcoming events.

He and I were talking and he would love it if the club would consider having a meet and greet at his place, Hoptown brewing.
He had no idea there was a local Landcruiser club.

He just got his 40 wrapped with the brewery logo, so it will be there most of the time, but he drives it all the time and I am sure you have seen it around.
He is happy to block off parking spaces, etc.

Just thought I would throw it out there to gauge interest.
thoughts?
Let me know ,and I can do a Charlotte meet there.

Ha! I read Morrisville. I am NOT close by 😆

I'm in - not too far away and would love to support a local biz

It is Hoptown. On Williamson road

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom