Brand New 80series Rear Upper Hatch Emblem 75435-60040 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ones i received from this seller were not very good quality, just an fyi. Just think piece of squared off plexi with bad paint. If you r looking for a super inexpensive solution then maybe thats your fix.

An OE one can be found here:

A knock off
The ones i received from this seller were not very good quality, just an fyi. Just think piece of squared off plexi with bad paint. If you r looking for a super inexpensive solution then maybe thats your fix.

An OE one can be found here:

A knock off like i got (not great quality) can be found here:

Thanks for answering. Yes I saw them on ebay the aftermarket one not too good. If I go oem would try to find the lx450.. I'll try to to clean and restore mine seems they are not available any more.

It is a discontinued part by Toyota.

Part # is Lexus Part No.:75435-60020
ORNAMENT, BACK DOOR

I called and they said they have it available. But this will be a limited time. Grab it while they still have some.

Call 1-888-352-5786 (i called and stated its available). Price is $135.44 new dealer item

I have also ordered from www.partsouq.com. They are from the UAE. They ship via DHL express and price is very inexpensive and all OEM dealer items. I've had good sucess everytime i ordered. They unfortunately do not have that particular part.

Thanks Rollin,

Would check how mine came out from the shop. If not will get that one.. thanks

Have heard alot from partsouq, would try them..

If you see any quads headlight complete set let me know, I appreciated your fast answer.

Thanks

Thanks Rollin,

Would check how mine came out from the shop. If not will get that one.. thanks

Have heard alot from partsouq, would try them..

If you see any quads headlight complete set let me know, I appreciated your fast answer.

Thanks
Sounds good. I will be on the lookout!

It is a discontinued part by Toyota.

Part # is Lexus Part No.:75435-60020
ORNAMENT, BACK DOOR

I called and they said they have it available. But this will be a limited time. Grab it while they still have some.

Call 1-888-352-5786 (i called and stated its available). Price is $135.44 new dealer item
I called Lexus Parts Now to check availability. They said they were available. I placed order online. They charged my card. Then I received email that said order was voided / part discontinued. They did promptly credit my card.

I called Lexus Parts Now to check availability. They said they were available. I placed order online. They charged my card. Then I received email that said order was voided / part discontinued. They did promptly credit my card.
well son of a gun. may be harder than we thought. Some will will need to step up and make some nice molded pieces. I'm thinking Wit's End might be a good candidate lol

Yes i can, but LX version is more expensive for some unknown reason :lol:

75435-60020 LX450 rear emblem is $90 shipped. It is still cheaper than any other place in usa that sell lexus parts.

Pm me if you want to get one.
Do you still have any 75435-60020 emblems for the LX450. I realize I am replying to an old post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom