Bolt Size for FJ62 AC Idler Pulley Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dbla

Just tryin' to figure it all out.
Threads
Hey All,

So I have a new rattle after reassembling everything from my cooling system replacement. I think it's from the idler pulley bracket as I was missing a bolt to attach the far side. Does anyone know what size I'd need for the bolt/nut?

s-l1600.jpg

I'm pretty sure I was missing it originally, but maybe all the road grime that was on it kept it from rattling??

Thanks,

-A

90119-10079. It’s going to be just a bolt with two captive washers (90119 indicates this). The correct piece of hardware is still available from Toyota.

Believe it will be an M10... pitch will most likely be 1.25

3A9E8258-C0FB-42F1-9EA4-576FD0F6F997.jpeg

90119-10079. It’s going to be just a bolt with two captive washers (90119 indicates this). The correct piece of hardware is still available from Toyota.

Believe it will be an M10... pitch will most likely be 1.25

View attachment 2056227

Oh cool, so no nut on the backside?

That’s correct. Have you tried mock mounting it up so you can visualize everything?

Key.

Mock mounting it up?

It's on the car and the car is driving. There's just a rattle that I think I've tracked back to that bracket. I know that nut isn't in place, so I'll get one in there and see if it goes away.

Mock mounting it up?

It's on the car and the car is driving. There's just a rattle that I think I've tracked back to that bracket. I know that nut isn't in place, so I'll get one in there and see if it goes away.

** Unless I'm missing something?

Mock mounting it up?

Ah. I thought the picture above showed that yours was off the truck.

Ah. I thought the picture above showed that yours was off the truck.

Ohh no, I can see how that would be confusing. I just google image searched for the bracket in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom