Bluff city meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any of you fellas want to start meeting again for beers and general BS?

tenor.gif

Same here. Figure we can get a group together and figure out a day and roll with it!

That’s the attitude I need right here

We can even do it here at the HPM4XWHQ. Beer fridge runs hot and the a/c sucks though so bring it packed on ice.

Just need to pack up these axles that have exploded all over my floor.

True that. Our street is pretty low key enough for public drinking and bullshitting

I just bought my first Cruiser and have been looking around here. Looks like all of you are in Memphis. Very cool!

Plenty of cruiser guys in Memphis. What did you get?
I've been in a 99 4Runner until I wrecked it a few weeks ago. I'm still working out whether I am going to let the insurance company have it, or if I am going to park the heap of metal in my driveway and stare it for a few months. I settled on a 2000 LC. I needed a DD that'll also haul the family and gear into the woods for camping trips. So far I am in love with it.

I've been in a 99 4Runner until I wrecked it a few weeks ago. I'm still working out whether I am going to let the insurance company have it, or if I am going to park the heap of metal in my driveway and stare it for a few months. I settled on a 2000 LC. I needed a DD that'll also haul the family and gear into the woods for camping trips. So far I am in love with it.

Nice, we have a 2001. Hopefully we can get the bluff city meetings back going again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom