Bluff City Cruisers Club Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0D3D1825-1F7F-41F9-843F-12C24456A4E8.gif

Good to meet people a Crosstown today! How do I get on the 901 Landcruiser email list?

I wish I could remember the guy's name, but I met him driving a sweet RHD 80 a few weeks back and he told me about the group and the meetups at Crosstown. I live in midtown and would love to do the next meetup. With no Facebook account, I assume this is the best place for info? I keep thinking I will stop into Crosstown and ask who the "cruiserhead" is...

I wish I could remember the guy's name, but I met him driving a sweet RHD 80 a few weeks back and he told me about the group and the meetups at Crosstown. I live in midtown and would love to do the next meetup. With no Facebook account, I assume this is the best place for info? I keep thinking I will stop into Crosstown and ask who the "cruiserhead" is...

We’ll post in here if there’s any sort of meeting. We’ve been discussing having one soon.

We’ll post in here if there’s any sort of meeting. We’ve been discussing having one soon.
I would be interested in attending a meet up soon…

Interested in the 901 Cruisers as well. Also keeping an eye on this thread. I'm working in Bartlett now days and would like to catch up with some of you 'fellas.

Any of you guys ever ride up to Sugar Creek in Drummonds, TN with the "Memphis Offroad Excursions" group? Thought about going one weekend...

Interested in the 901 Cruisers as well. Also keeping an eye on this thread. I'm working in Bartlett now days and would like to catch up with some of you 'fellas.
You ever drive the Taco up to bartlett? I havent seen it since its been built up

You ever drive the Taco up to bartlett? I havent seen it since its been built up
I don't. That thing isn't very highway friendly for all those miles :grinpimp:

I've been working on my 40 trying to get the top completed on it so I can cruise it up once in a while. That thing has rust and issues at every turn...but we're getting there.

I don't. That thing isn't very highway friendly for all those miles :grinpimp:

I've been working on my 40 trying to get the top completed on it so I can cruise it up once in a while. That thing has rust and issues at every turn...but we're getting there.
damn ive been wanting to check it out since you did the cage and coils. might have to mosey over to the ramble to see it i guess

Is this club still active? Looking for some cruisers to hangout with and talk about how cool we are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom