SOLD 100 Series Navigation, Cassette, AC Module, Nav CD Drive, Dash Bezel, Single Din Alpine Stereo, 6 Disc between seat changer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just did the Nav Delete on my 2002 Land Cruiser and have all the parts for sale that I removed. I have the Casette player but I had already removed it and put a single din Alpine Deck in it so that I could have hands free phone and blue tooth music. The dash bezel was slightly modified to make room for the single din Alpine deck. It could be re modified to accept the old cassette deck if you are handy. See individual prices below. If you want to package the whole thing let's make a deal. All items worked when I took them out but sold as is.

Still have all items except the Navigation DVD Player with DVD 86841-47020.

Dash Fascia (Remember its modified)84010-60230------------------------------$125.00------See pictures below
Currently modified for single din stereo

Navigation Display Unit 88650-60590 -------------------------------------------- $200.00------See pictures below
(works - can send you a video of it working)

ALPINE Alpine CDE-HD149BT Bluetooth CD Receiver-------------------------- $75.00-----See pictures below
(Used - Single Din Unit attached to Nav Display Already)
Can be removed if wanted to reattach cassette deck

JBL Cassette Deck 86120-60280--------------------------------------------------$75.00------See pictures below
Currently removed from Nav Display unit

6 CD Between the seats Changer 86275-60011---------------------------------$ 100.00------See pictures below
worked well when removed - includes disc cartridge

SOLD - XXXXX - SOLD Navigation DVD Player with DVD 86841-47020---------------------------------$SOLD-------See pictures below
(unsure what year DVD is but it works)

I Can only post 5 pics in the add so I will add other pics below

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

Last edited:
Still have this. Make me an offer. I'd like to get rid of these items as I don't need them. Half off plus shipping and they are yours! Happy Cruising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom