Blackwell Automotive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sammybones

Study in Moppishness
Threads
I was wheeling my 04 100 series at Coppinger Cove and busted a serpentine belt. My buddy pull me out and we found an auto parts store in Tracey, TN. We replaced the belt and I still have issues. It appears the clutch fan or clutch fan bracket is loose/defective.

So, I had it towed to Blackwell Automotive in Chattanooga after I did a search and it looks like they do great work. Anybody have any experience with them?

I was wheeling my 04 100 series at Coppinger Cove and busted a serpentine belt. My buddy pull me out and we found an auto parts store in Tracey, TN. We replaced the belt and I still have issues. It appears the clutch fan or clutch fan bracket is loose/defective.

So, I had it towed to Blackwell Automotive in Chattanooga after I did a search and it looks like they do great work. Anybody have any experience with them?
No personal experience, but Justin use to work their, he was a big 80 guy. He has his own shop on 20th and market now. I've called them for a few prices on things but have heard great things about them. S&S auto is another good shop for Honda and Toyota. I have used them 4-5 times and always had a great experience.

Wish I would have known about Justin. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing.
My 80 is there ( blackwell automotive ) right now for leaky birfs, but i definitely wish justin was still there, but they've worked on all of my family's vehicles at one point or another. I don't know of anyone that has had an issue with them

I picked my truck up Wednesday. They aren’t cheap. They really dinged me for the part. Might be taking it back as I’m hearing a squeaking noise coming from what they fixed.

I picked my truck up Wednesday. They aren’t cheap. They really dinged me for the part. Might be taking it back as I’m hearing a squeaking noise coming from what they fixed.
gotcha, yeah mine is actually back in there because they didn't fix the birfs properly the first time, it literally had 2k miles after the axle rebuild, and its already leaking, and the biggest thing for me is that is was there for a bit over a month the first time round....... I'm hoping it'll be done sooner this time. i think i might be driving it straight to justin's shop when they finish...

Anyone have the name of Justin's shop and his Mud handle? I may need some help with my 80 in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom