Blackjack 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@cruiseroutfit height, in outer teeth, upper machined:

1E06024A-3CF3-40BD-AEF6-EBA6965F7FD1.jpeg

E3E9F10D-E1CD-498C-AE66-9FD8C7BDF3F1.jpeg

E3D9E9A6-F741-4F87-BABC-E7EFBBE80783.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice upgrade, i like my front arb.
But stock front axle with a locker and big tire is not the best combo (ask me how I know) , if you think to go chromoly, you can switch to short body aisin locking hubs right now

Do you plan on using the lockright on the rear ?

I’ve already got an ARB in the rear, just swapping out the Lock-right for the ARB so at least it’s selectable. Wheeled it with this setup for several years, just take it easy on the skinny pedal :cool: Totally agree with what you’re saying though, will likely go that route in the future ...

So question from the peanut gallery, I was reassembling my knuckle last night and three of the four split washers that sit on top of the bottom cones spun open before I hit 71 ft-lbs. I realized in all the birf jobs I've done, I've only done one other small pattern with these instead of flat washers on the bottom plate. Do you think these were just fatigued and or that my torque wrench might be off? Anyone had this happen before? All the top nuts torqued correctly, I replaced the bottoms with some other used split washers I had and two torqued correctly and one spun :( @cruiseroutfit?

Thanks!
Tucker

Nice work-- I like your casual but persistent attitude on this project. Super nice rig to begin and good adds so far!

Yeah, nice cables :)

Why'd you space out the brackets so much? You get better load distribution if you mount the bracket flush with the tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom