SOLD Birmingham, AL: 80 Series Parts and Advice (~20 Items Needed) for Restoration Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
UPDATED: Bold items still needed. Strike-through items have been acquired or pending.
Hi all, I'm now to the stage where I need to source some parts and advice on this build. Any help is appreciated:

Parts Needed:
  1. Front Passenger Fender Flare or 3 Plastic Tabs (ideally 40thA Antique Sage Pearl): Mine is missing the 3 Plastic Tabs in the middle.
  2. Roof/Luggage Rack Molding/Spacers between the roof and the rack: I’m missing 2/4 pieces.
  3. Drivers Front Door Checker/Catch Thing: It’s missing completely and the door won’t stay open of course.
  4. Fuse Cover Trim: 1 of 2 Tabs is Broken Off.
  5. Sunroof Trim/Garnish: It fell apart in my hands. Has anyone 3D Printed these yet? If not, I may just leave them off.
  6. Rear View Mirror Trim: Mine is gone and I can see the bolts holding the mirror on.
  7. Passenger Rear Step Plate Trim: Passenger side is missing, plus hardware on both sides.
  8. Drivers Rear Door Ashtray/Gum Wrapper Storage Thing with Door: The door is gone and the cubby is broken.
Advice Needed:
  1. New Leather Interior: Mosely Motors?
  2. Steering Wheel Leather + Padding Redo: Is Craft Customs the best?
  3. New Carpet Kit: Stock Interiors Ultra Plush with Mass Backing in 8655 Sandstone?
  4. Fender Flare Pad Seals: OEM on Ebay vs. Discount Toyota Websites?
  5. Need 40A Badging for Front Fenders: James Dean Creations vs. Overland Metric?
  6. Black Exterior Weatherstrip Door Seals have Chrome bleeding through: Ebay vs. Discount Toyota Websites?
  7. New Headlight Bulbs: HID or LED (I’ll rotate OEM housings down, but can’t afford a retrofit now)?
  8. Neither Front Seats go Forward/Backward: Is Gamiviti Gears + Caps still the best option?
  9. Remote Lock/Unlock and Security: I have a Black Box by Drivers Fuse Area and the Red Push Light to the left of the steering wheel, but no remotes?
Thanks!

IMG_0692.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom