Bi-fold door parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks! Just got three orders and I can fill those. Anyone that needs seals, please PM or email me first to make sure I have any left.

Thanks Dean.

Based on the interest expressed in this thread so far, I will have some leftover after the first group of orders go out. Since this door is relatively rare, I don't anticipate that the extra will sell off very quickly. But you never know.

If these bi-fold seals work out well, maybe I could try to get some other rubber parts made (like the bug catcher seals).
i need a bifold door for my fj25 can you help me

Do you need the door or the door seals? I think I have some horizontal seals left. I can check when I get home next week. PM me with your need.

Last edited:
Sorry for the slow reply everyone. I have 4 parties, that I know of, interested in horizontal seals. I am completely out of stock. Have a call in with my supplier to get pricing on another production run.

Will post pricing once I get it. Big thing will be having enough interest to do another run. If there is only limited interest, pricing will increase accordingly.

Thanks

Jason

Last edited:
Based on the supplier's quote and predicted interest, looks like cost will be $90/set plus shipping. Supplier has quoted 4 weeks turnaround, but based on previous experience this could be longer.

Based on the supplier's quote and predicted interest, looks like cost will be $90/set plus shipping. Supplier has quoted 4 weeks turnaround, but based on previous experience this could be longer.
I need a set of the horizontal bi-fold door seals.

I need a set of the horizontal bi-fold door seals.
Looks like you're new to the forum and based on your username, I'd guess you have a hardtop FJ25. Is yours already on the registry?

Last edited:
Extruder has shipped the seals! As soon as they arrive and I verify quality, I can start filling orders. Thanks, everyone, for your patience.

Jason

I'll take a set. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom