Bi-fold door parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bi-fold door weather stripping

Hello all, I have just joined this forum. I was reading about the search for bi-fold door weather stripping. I would be very interested in a set for my 1965 fj40. If there is someone who still has access to these I would appreciate the help in obtaining them. Thanks. Mac14

I still have the horizontal seals in stock. $71.35 shipped anywhere in the US per set.

Still waiting on a sample for the vertical seals. It has been a very long wait on those. The extruder has had my down payment on the tooling for about 6 months and nothing to show for it yet! There is a second thread in this forum for the vertical seals. Keep a lookout for updates on that.

I know some of you were waiting in the horizontal seals until the verticals were ready. In case you haven't been following the vertical seal thread, please note that production has been halted on those until I can find a suitable manufacturer.

If you'd like to order your horizontals seals now, just send me a PM with your needs and PayPal account...

Thanks

Jason

Ironpig4x4 horizontals are perfect

Thanks again Jason!! Those Horizontal Seals fit perfect and look great. Really took my restore to another level. Good on ya for your efforts. Best, FJFJFJ / dave

dave62newfolduprubber2.jpg

dave62frontblinkers.jpg

Put me down for a set of weatherstrip

It's going to get very wet very soon!

I need a set of the bifold doors ws.Send the invoice to pay via pay pal.Thanks Victor4559(Ebay id)

Victor,

Your horizontals went out yesterday. Still have some stock if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately, no luck on a foam extruder for the verticals yet....

Thanks

Jason

Hey Jason. I just sent an email to the gmail you have listed on the forum how to acquire whatever weather-stripping you have for the old bi-fold top. Let me know if still available.

-Gene
Victor,

Your horizontals went out yesterday. Still have some stock if anyone is interested.

Unfortunately, no luck on a foam extruder for the verticals yet....

Thanks

Jason

Hey Gene,

As discussed, I still have some horizontal seal left. Just wanted to let the rest of the community know in case they were wondering.

Jason

what ever happened with this?????

I am hoping there is still some of this around? knock knock....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom