Beware! Cruiser Corpse SCAM!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Purchased a rad through cruiser corpse and the package arrived virtually in pieces. The rad inside was only secured by two pieces of styrofoam-one of which was shattered. Radiator was severely damaged as well and of no surprise. Talked to Mike who was a self described owner of cruiser corpse and said the best he could do was direct me to ups to file a claim and would not issue a return label or refund as I requested. Terrible experience speaking with him as at one point he called me a liar and shouted over me multiple times as I was requesting my refund and eventually hung up on me twice. All in all, beware. They are wolves and have no integrity. I shoulda read the online reviews before my purchase.

***UPDATE*** After haggling with one of the owners for an hour and being hung up on twice by the owner, there was no resolution so I decided to take up the matter with my financial institution. Miraculously Two weeks later I received a notice of refund from Cruiser Corps as well as a return label for the shipping. It was sad that it took so much effort to get them to do the right thing, however I do appreciate it that they eventually did the right thing with much persuasion.

Chees and Rice mofo. I paid for a OME suspension kit three months ago. I have no idea of when its coming. No tracking number even though the order has been fulfilled. They were good with the small s*** but they s*** the bed when it comes to the big stuff. @Cruiser Corps I will not be ordering anything from you after this. Scam

They’ve been great with me and my parts. Sorry you had this issue. Hopefully it is an isolated issue.

Every vendor and even people who are sending parts have to realize how bad the shippers have become. They have terrible ratings for many reasons. The best thing to do for a radiator is to use wood to shield it from the abuse of shippers. That does not mean gorillas and abuse will be 100% , but cardboard and Styrofoam is asking for it. Glad you are ok with everything. I always ask when I order how something is shipped, and the answer is whether I order or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom