Beowulf (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Beowulf - what are George's LED's???

http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/led.html

I have two domes and four door LEDs. A friend has the map light and I *love* it. (That reminds me.... I need to order the map light!)

They're worth twice the price he charges plus he is a nice guy and an asset to the 80 cruiser community.

No affiliation, yada, yada.

-B-

I agree with Mr. B :D, about the LED lights for the 80's. I have the maplight & 2 dome lights, and the doors. The lights are great, super bright, minimal heat generated, and don't run down the batteries when the door is left open for long periods of time. Good installation instructions on Georges website, and a very simple installation (screwdriver & pliers :banana:).

One of the best bang for the buck mods!

Joe

I also have them -- a breeze to put in, and more a "feel good" than flushing my coolant... :)

Agree with all of the above.....I've got the map and two domes......LOVE 'EM! Highly recommended!~

(psst...hey B...since you're oredering the map, why don't you go ahead and get George to comp you a couple of door modules for me.. :)

The map light rocks. I don't notice a huge difference with the domes, other than the light being whitish-blue vs. the old yellow.

Speaking of lites , I can't be sure but does Erics .gif have high beams on ?

Tyler

:eek: :eek:*hoping they get extra hot and melt they're protective shroud..* :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom