Wanted Aussie Brush guard or similar 40 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scorch

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a nice brush guard for my 40 series. Please let me know what you have. Prefer somewhat local in NorCal.

Appreciate it

Pic taken from a CL ad
Screenshot_20230701-121506_Chrome.jpg

I sent one to georg recently at Vally Hybrids. he may still have it. The issue with the grill guards is the shipping. Although they only weigh 45 lbs,
the box the ship in is 61 x 21 x14 which carries an oversize surharge, doubling the ground charges with UPS or FEDEX. A couple years ago USPS
changed the dimension rules so you can't ship it USPS because of size. Shipping it truck freight I can send six guards for the same or less than shipping
one by ground. We built over 1000 units from 1990 until the crash of 08~09. Since then vendors won't carry backstock on large items. Man-a-fre, when it was
with the original owners in Simi Valley, would order 5~10 at a time. The new Man-a-fre in Vegas only drop ships. Our shop is small and floor space
is dedicated to building parts and trucks. No room to put much in backstock.
Georg may be interested in bringing in 5 or 6 if he can find interest. Right now might be a good time since the retro look is popular again.

used to order

I sent one to georg recently at Vally Hybrids. he may still have it. The issue with the grill guards is the shipping. Although they only weigh 45 lbs,
the box the ship in is 61 x 21 x14 which carries an oversize surharge, doubling the ground charges with UPS or FEDEX. A couple years ago USPS
changed the dimension rules so you can't ship it USPS because of size. Shipping it truck freight I can send six guards for the same or less than shipping
one by ground. We built over 1000 units from 1990 until the crash of 08~09. Since then vendors won't carry backstock on large items. Man-a-fre, when it was
with the original owners in Simi Valley, would order 5~10 at a time. The new Man-a-fre in Vegas only drop ships. Our shop is small and floor space
is dedicated to building parts and trucks. No room to put much in backstock.
Georg may be interested in bringing in 5 or 6 if he can find interest. Right now might be a good time since the retro look is popular again.

used to order
Thank you for that!! Georg is currently building me a 5spd combo, so I will definitely reach out to him about this. There is another gentleman is Sacramento looking for one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom