August 6 monthly meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was talking with @ErikinSC last Monday and we decided it was time to fix the lift.
If we can meet at my house around 6, we can take the lift apart and remove the cylinder(s) so they can be rebuilt. Shouldn't really be that hard, just some heavy lifting.
BYOB (to share)

Got it on my calendar!

I think I should be able to make this one. I get back in town that Sunday so as long as I can talk my wife into letting me out of the house after being gone for a couple weeks I can come.

This should be an easy HAMOM / meet and greet... You can be as mechanically inept as anyone, but if you can remember “lefty loosy, righty tightly” you can assist in removing the 4* bolts (assumed quantity) to help complete this simple task.

1045EC1B-13D1-45F0-804B-CB6BCDC8483E.jpeg

Bring a friend, bring a land cruiser, bring your butt and meet one another.

I was talking with @ErikinSC last Monday and we decided it was time to fix the lift.
If we can meet at my house around 6, we can take the lift apart and remove the cylinder(s) so they can be rebuilt. Shouldn't really be that hard, just some heavy lifting.
BYOB (to share)
I’m available. See y’all there

Tomorrow afternoon, guys...see you here.
Water, sodas, and snacks provided

Awesome. Looking forward to seeing everyone! I'll be coming from a Cub Scout meeting, so will probably be a bit closer to 615-630.

Wow, that was easy...
Thanks for everyone who came out to help...
Didn't get any pics, though.

Wow, that was easy...
Thanks for everyone who came out to help...
Didn't get any pics, though.

Actually, the disassembly went so fast, we almost did not get photos! Cylinders removed, a battery replaced, and cylinders dropped off...

620E12DB-580E-4F6B-ACF5-A0201A9F20EC.jpeg
09170838-F4A0-4A4D-A6F3-A10CDD84F1C4.jpeg
046EB231-6D18-4001-BB26-0CDD3286E511.jpeg

Should be next weekend, hope to have them back by then.
It will probably take longer to bleed it than to put it back together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom