Wanted Atlanta, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

merbesfield

SILVER Star
Threads
I am in need of one brass butterfly for a 76-77 Aisin carburetor. Any help would be appreciated.
BA10203A-9F64-413B-92AE-A0D78971C468.jpeg
53D769A3-5F09-47F6-8B8C-D195AFF319A6.jpeg

Newnan GA Land Cruiser Meetup (back on a year later) May 8th OK let's try again! Last year had to postpone indefinitely so I think its time and safe to have some fun!

Historic Newnan, GA (yes we had a tornado but this area was not touched) 30 minutes south of Atlanta Airport.

I stopped by and talked with a local restaurant, Dunc's Barbecue, about hosting. They loved the idea and have a HUGE parking lot. They even offered to put up an outside covering by the parking lot with drinks, and adult beverages so we would have easy access. Of course they have great food primarily Barbecue. This is a family friendly place so wife's and kids who might get tired of us talking land cruisers have a place in side to relax.

They would like to have an approximate count so they can have the right amount of staff. Please let me know if you can attend and if plans change please also let me know.

Saturday May 8th how about 1:00pm start time.
98 Jackson St, Newnan, GA 30265

I am not sure if I can make that. May 8th is my sisters birthday and I think the family has something planned. But it sounds like it would be fun for me and my daughter for sure. Would it be possible for you to mail me the butterfly? Happy to pay you of course. Let me know. Thanks, Mark

PS, still need a roll bar to keep my daughter safe in her 71 project 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom