Asking for a little advise (2H Superglow wiring) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi people. I have a doubt. Im installing back the intake manifold and I'm reinstalling the Glow plugs electric system.
I swap the engine and it was a old type 2h and the car is new type. My mechanic at that moment didint change the intake manifold and one of the glow plugs was out of place.

Now im putting back correctly and installing the original manifold with both plug holes.

The blue conector with tiny ring on the bottom of the plug is right, but I'm doubting if the green cable with big ring goes next to (on contact) with the Glow plug current sensor plate. Both have the same hole diameter but I just want to have everything ring before turning the key on. Its a 2H 1984 24V.
Hope someone can help me
Thanks in advance!!!

51799416673_67340e5d06_b.jpg

For some reason, your photo will not load on my computer. Can you reply with the photo attached again?

1985 2H superglow 24V
20220106_105627.jpg

20220106_105606.jpg

woah... this is why I ask. I already saw this set but I don't have that White plug (My cables come from a bunch) and either the thing over the left plug.
I also have a wire that was connected to the bottom of the EDIC.

aadasdasdfad.jpg

This is the cables. Yellow was to a screw on the EDIC. Blue to the bottom of the right plug and green was on the left.

This is a photo of how my mechanic left the plugs when the car was engine swaped. The Intake didn't have the second glow plug hole.

IMG_20220102_105421.jpg

Super Thanks @sved

IMG_20220102_105421.jpg

Those 2 plug like things aren't the glow plugs, they are the superglow system resistors.

I have a similar 12V superglow system on my HJ47. After noticing that starting was getting difficult I took a look at the connections. I noticed that one of the connectors between the two resistors was broken. I have tried to identify the part number but have not had success. Could you help out? Thanks a million
IMG_8459.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom