Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a KNOWN GOOD viscous coupler for an HF2A 80 series t-case? Or does anyone know how to test them for proper function?

I am in the process of converting my '97 back to full time 4WD and removing the Mark's 4WD Part Time Kit. I have two VCs on hand, one bad and one good, but I don't know which is which and I really don't want to do this twice should I pick the wrong one.

Anyone have a KNOWN GOOD viscous coupler for an HF2A 80 series t-case? Or does anyone know how to test them for proper function?

I am in the process of converting my '97 back to full time 4WD and removing the Mark's 4WD Part Time Kit. I have two VCs on hand, one bad and one good, but I don't know which is which and I really don't want to do this twice should I pick the wrong one.
Side note I took my engine stuff to Baker's machine shop like you recommended. Come to find out he has a 64 or 67 LC and a whole bunch of old original parts

I have one that came off mine. 97 80.

Does anyone have any spare fj40 hood hinges the owner of the machine shop that I took my motor to need some for his 67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom