ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I contacted ARB inquiring about the projected availability of bull bars, etc and they gave me a March 2008 date.

:cheers:

I contacted ARB inquiring about the projected availability of bull bars, etc and they gave me a March 2008 date.

:cheers:

Wow...kewl.

I contacted Off Road Evolution about the spec car at Sema. They are going to contact TJM for me to see if they can get a pair of the rear and front bumpers for me.

They confirmed that it is not the same suspension as the Tundra. I don't know anything about that, so take that as you will.

Wow...kewl.

I contacted Off Road Evolution about the spec car at Sema. They are going to contact TJM for me to see if they can get a pair of the rear and front bumpers for me.

Those bumpers were made for a 100 and adapter to fit. I would suggest you try to see the vehicle in person before you commit. There is a huge difference between a bumper put on a truck for the SEMA show and something that will actually work and is finished.

Those bumpers were made for a 100 and adapter to fit. I would suggest you try to see the vehicle in person before you commit. There is a huge difference between a bumper put on a truck for the SEMA show and something that will actually work and is finished.

Oh really.........they forgot to tell me that part!

They told me they helped design the new bumpers and only a few were made for the show.

hmmmmmmmm interesting...

If you want to move to So Cal I will pay for your gas :) of course we could do a trade of some sort :)

Toyota are showing a plain black front bar on their aussie site. Looks quite good.
They also show a polished alloy one which is vomit inducing.

www.toyota.com.au

35176.jpg

Last edited:
the sema bumper, you can see where the rubber seal that meets the plastic bumper starts falling in.

Not sure on those pics on the Australian site. Sure they are not a photoshop deal? Did the cut the front plastic bumper in half (like the sema truck) and then put the bumper on, or did the put it over the old bumper. The plastic body colored piece below the lights are part of the factory bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom