SOLD ARB ROOF RACK 73"x49" $500 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dogfishlake

"Go on a living spree"
Supporting Vendor
Threads
I am trying to clear out some stuff I have had around forever to make some funds for the 60 project. The 1996 Cruiser I bought that my daughter now drives had an ARB basket style rack on it. That truck has a different rack on it now (for obvious reasons) and I am selling this one. It has been leaning in the corner for a couple of years and I finally got to it. It had been cut for a roof top tent but I got the cut off piece with it and have welded it back on. The weld are good and I finished the outside off so you cannot tell where it was put together. I have circled the areas in the pictures. It was totally sandblasted and powder coated nice and thick with satin black. All brackets are there and refinished too. Most of the hardware is new and all is stainless. The only other bad spot is a small dent in the tube on the back of the rack, but is small and doesn't hurt strength. I think this size goes for around $750 plus new. This thing is super nice and looks as new. It fits an 80 series, but it may fit others as the brackets adjust a lot. You will have to refit it to your 80 because I have it all apart from coating the pieces. Looking for $500, prefer local pick up in West Michigan.

I doubt this thing ships very cheaply as it is big and pretty heavy. I have lots of large pallets at my powder coating shop and loading docks. On a 5x8 pallet I bet weight is #250ish pounds. I can pack it up really nice, so maybe YRC freight or someone like that could haul it, but would be good to insure because LTL freight companies can be rough. I can check on pricing for such, but really hoping someone close wants it.

Shoot me a pm if interested,

Thanks.

Pat

PS I will have a Diamond Rax 60" with adjustable mounts for different series Cruisers up soon too.

Last edited:
Puctures
20181015_142943.jpg
20181015_151648.jpg
20181015_151629.jpg

The dent
20181015_143322.jpg

Brackets
20181015_142217.jpg
20181015_142039.jpg
20181015_142120.jpg

I'm interested.
Can you measure the distance between brackets? Just trying to find out if will fit a 100 series.

PM Sent.

Last edited:
still have it. would work on a 60 or an 80. Gutter mount type

I have a high top roof jdm 61. Know where I can get the right brackets? Would love this rack
Ty
J
It would have to be a bracket set from ARB I suspect. Not sure if they make one

Dang I would buy this right now if you were closer to AZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom