For Sale ARB drawers with fit kit for 100 - Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mcgaskins

SILVER Star
Threads
I just bought these drawers 3 months ago for my 100, but I'm moving a different direction with the build plans unfortunately. One drawer is the fixed top style, and one of them is the roller top style for a fridge or whatever else you'd like to have the slide for.

They're currently installed in my 100, but I'll be removing them Saturday morning. They will fit in an 80, 100, 200 and several other vehicles (including pickups). The mounting system is incredibly adjustable, and for the 100 it bolts to the factory 3rd row seat mounts. It's extremely solid, sturdy and best of all - silent. I also bought the fit kit for the 100, however I never installed it, so it's in the original box I got from Slee.

The part number/details are:

Part: ARB1175 $695.00 Each Single Unit, Left or Right - Fixed Top - 41.14" x 21.06" x 11.02" - Fits 80, 100 and 200 Land Cruiser

Part: ARB1176 $765.00 Each Single Unit, Left or Right - Roller Top - 41.14" x 21.06" x 11.02" - Fits 80, 100 and 200 Land Cruiser

Part: ARB1174 $118.00 Side Trim Kit 100 Series

They are basically as new and haven't been used except to hold a first aid kit, pair of gloves and some blankets. There's a tiny little piece of plastic on one of the corners that broke off when we lifted it up into the truck, but I've heard you can call ARB and they'll send a replacement for free (it's extremely minor and cosmetic only). You can sort of see it if you zoom in to the upper right corner, and I can snap a pic up close if needed. The drawers also have locks and come with both keys.

These drawers would typically cost around $1,700 if you bought them locally ($695+$765+$118+~7.5% tax) and probably a bit more if you bought them from a non local vendor due to shipping costs. I'm asking $1,250 for everything - both drawers and fit kit. It comes with everything as new including a massive bag of high quality mounting bolts and brackets (most of which are unnecessary since they provide all the stuff to fit it into pretty much any kind of vehicle).

Here's a link to find out more info and dimensions on the drawers:
http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/products_drawers_main.htm

And pics of course:
2.JPG

1.JPG

3.JPG

IMG_4363.JPG

And here's the fit kit that's unopened:
IMG_4336.JPG

IMG_4337.JPG

IMG_4338.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread