Appalachia Cruisers Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,
My name is Jake and I live in Knoxville and run a Toyota 4WD shop. I'd like to talk Toyotas with equally strange men and drive through the woods. So, who wants to get some ribs and a 🍻? Here's me and my fiance's latest rescue. 1985 FJ60

KIMG0078.JPG

Hello,
My name is Jake and I live in Knoxville and run a Toyota 4WD shop. I'd like to talk Toyotas with equally strange men and drive through the woods. So, who wants to get some ribs and a 🍻? Here's me and my fiance's latest rescue. 1985 FJ60

View attachment 3230283
Welcome, what's the name of your shop?

Jake of All Terrains

Lets plan on a meeting March 7th at Sweet P's downtown at 6:00pm

Total of five cruiser heads at the meeting. Stay tuned for the next meeting and location
Shawn L. - 40
John P. - 40
Ryan K. - N/A
Jared C. - 450
John P. -80

Last edited:
Aww man...I totally spaced the meeting last night. Hope you guys had a good time.

Ok guys, our next club meeting will be on the trail. April 8 to Windrock Park.
Meet at the Hardee's in Oliver Springs at 8:00am for breakfast and then fun on the trails.
Lets have a big turn out.

Welcome to Knoxville!

Next meet up for June will most likely be at GSMTR 2023 (Windrock off-road park).

Possibly something next Tuesday, will be posted on club meeting thread.

Great chance to meet the local guys plus people in extended region - Mid TN, SC, FL, VA, AL, etc…

Hope to see you there.

Nik

If you have never heard of GSMTR, it’s short for Great Smokey Mountain Trail Ride. One of the souths largest Toyota Land Cruiser trail rides

@mudgudgeon another Toyota shop but 2 hr away still
That is great to hear!

I didn’t realize that, shoot me a PM with the contact information and preferred type of work, maintenance, builds, restoration, gas, diesel, etc. and I will share with anyone looking in that area.

Hope everyone is doing well on that side of the Mountain!

That is great to hear!

I didn’t realize that, shoot me a PM with the contact information and preferred type of work, maintenance, builds, restoration, gas, diesel, etc. and I will share with anyone looking in that area.

Hope everyone is doing well on that side of the Mountain!
ah perhaps I misunderstood, I was showing Dave that there's a Toyota mechanic in Knoxville, the post I quoted

All good here, hope you are as well - overdue for drive to your side!

ah perhaps I misunderstood, I was showing Dave that there's a Toyota mechanic in Knoxville, the post I quoted

All good here, hope you are as well - overdue for drive to your side!
No worries! I probably misunderstood as well and excitedly thought he had opened a shop in NC!!

Glad to hear all is well, should be a great time to make a drive either direction (on the unpublished backroads)!

No worries! I probably misunderstood as well and excitedly thought he had opened a shop in NC!!

Glad to hear all is well, should be a great time to make a drive either direction (on the unpublished backroads)!
Yeah, no such luck - there's Mostly Imports downtown AVL but I've never used and honestly haven't heard anyone recommend outright. @Trollhole an hour + 20 away in SC. @Malleus, in CLT? There is Asheville Vehicle Outfitters but they're not Toyota specific and obviously only focus on builds.

So really everything is 2 hrs away or months ahead scheduling wise. Which, is good for them! 🙂

It's an extremely pretty autumn this year, the colors have been great. Dave was over for a few weeks before immigration interview and enjoyed it, I think. We didn't have a lot of free time sadly.

There are three Land Cruiser shops that I know of, two shops and a single guy working out of his home shop, in Charlotte. I have no recommendation to give on any, so I won't mention names.

Looks like we will be having a club meeting November the 14th at Sweet P's in downtown Knoxville at 6pm

Tuesday November 14th 6:30 PM
@ Sweet P's Downtown Knoxville
410 West Jackson Ave.

We typically start gathering around 6 PM on the back row in the parking lot across the street prior to the official meeting.

Please RSVP to the group text so we have an idea of the space needed!

I look forward to seeing everyone next week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom