anyone want a 1985 FJ60LG (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The original owner of a 1985 Toyota FJ60LG Landcruiser has come to me to try to get rid of his FJ60. He found out from the Toyota dealer that I was a TLCA Member and then emailed me some info.
Here it is:
"
I drive the Landcruiser to work everyday and around town transporting kids to sporting activities, etc. It has been well maintained and is in good mechanical condition. It has 230,000 miles, and is silver, no body rust, minor dent in the right front wheel panel, and original interior in good condition. The only operating deficiencies are: horn and windshield wash sprayer do not work, antenna snapped off, and choke cable separated from its operating knob on the dash."
I don't know the guy nor have I ever seen the truck, but if anyone is interested in it here is his contact info.
Mark Olson
Goose Creek, SC

******I have no affiliation with this sale, trade, or transaction in any way. I am doing my duty as a nice guy to get the word out about this man's truck. He may be a serial killer bating some one in. He may be the nicest guy on earth. I don't know. That being said inquire at your own risk.******
molson5@bellsouth.net

still going

Me too one that runs and has wheels at least:rolleyes:

I thought maybe someone was giving away a truck with a blown motor. If it needed a motor I might would be interested.

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom