Another Cruiser Corps Negative Experience (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Placed an order for a set of rear seat belts, some jump seat straps, and a gas pedal pad on May 18th. Everything showed in stock on their site. My credit card was charged immediately upon checkout. 2 weeks rolls by and heard nothing. Gave them a call and asked if there was an issue with my order, as mistakes do happen. The gal tells me that the seat belts aren't in stock and they are waiting to get them from the manufacturer, typical china flu excuse BS. Ok so you don't have them in stock and your website does reflect inventory because there are some items that currently show out of stock, so what's the deal? No real answer was given. While I had her on the phone I asked where the seat belts were coming from (manufacturer) since the website just says they are sourced from "the largest and oldest leaders in the seat belt industry", I was hoping she would say Takata but she didn't know. She said she would get an ETA and the manufacturer info and email me. That was over a week ago and never heard anything out of them. Now when I call it just rings and goes to voicemail. My kids keep asking when the belts are coming in so they can ride in the cruiser, not that new belts make a cruiser much safer, but still.

Is this how Cruiser Corps treats their customers? If I cant get ahold of them soon and figure this out they can keep the stuff and I will order from someone else.

Hi Braden
I just came across your thread here and thought I would reach out. I went back and looked at the order to see if I could see exactly what happened. The seat belts that you ordered do appear to be out of stock on our site currently but it does appear the system allowed the order to go through at the time of your purchase. My best guess is there was an inventory issue which from time to time does happen do to human error.

From what I could tell, you had spoken to Julissa who did as you mentioned informed you of our delay from the manufacturer. Unfortunately as most companies have we have seen very slow shipping and manufacturing over the last several months on many of our products. Though we have not in any way used the terms " This is due to the China Flu" Covid itself as a whole has in fact caused a world wide issue in this area whether any of us like it or not. It has been incredibly frustrating.

When placing an order on our site as is the case in most. Once the order is placed, it does in fact charge your card. This is a typical situation that occurs with most websites and is in no way our way of trying to take your money hostage in some way though we can understand that it may appear that way to you.

In response to claiming that our seatbelt are being sourced from the largest and oldest leaders in the industry, what we mention in our description is we worked with one of the largest and oldest in the industry to insure that we are meeting all federal motor vehicle safety standards. The company that we worked with when building these kits was a company by the name of Shields Restraint Systems which at current is a subsidiary under Beams seatbelts. We personally have never worked with Takata in our productions and with their unfortunate safety recalls in the world of air bags as well as issues that they have been having with their seatbelt webbing itself, I am thankful we personally are not dealing with any recall problems regarding those issues.

We are at current still waiting on our shipment to arrive e which is at current been pushed back several weeks. If you would like us to refund you on the seatbelts and send out the rest of your order we are more than happy to do so. Please let us know and we sincerely apologize any inconveniences this has caused.

Thanks Cruiser Corps

@Cruiser Corps Inventory issue, sure, I'll buy that. That still doesn't explain why, once the issue was discovered internally, NO ONE reached out. When you purchase an item that shows in stock, inventory issue or not, and the payment is withdrawn, a consumer would expect some sort of progress or communication within 14 days. This is a reasonable expectation, is it not?

You guys both score a zero in the communication department. She does for her unreasonable delay in emails, and failure to return phone calls. You, on the other hand, score a zero for explaining yourself to me here, instead of either calling me personally or sending an email, you have both of those contact methods on file. This really should have been a 30 second to 1 minute ordeal.

It's going on two months since the order was placed, and you still have my payment. I don't mind to wait a little, but I'm not in the business of giving interest free loans. Your dabbling in the realm of FTC consumer law violations here.

YOU, need to reach out to me via email or telephone and request my consent to a delay in shipment of the item/s or offer a payment refund for the unshipped merchandise.

IH8MUD is not a formal means of communication for your online business, nor was this thread a place for you to defend yourself/ try and reach a resolution. This was simply a sharing of experience to educate fellow consumers.

Braden

Once again, we apologize for any and all inconveniences the delay has caused. Though I realize that you had mentioned to Julissa in your last conversation that you wanted to wait on the belts to come in, we decided that in both parties best interest to go ahead and just issue you a full refund. Our full purpose in responding to your above comments were not to defend ourselves but rather to clarify some misunderstanding on some things that you had mentioned and to help answer some questions that it appeared you had based on certain comments that were made.

Our intention is always to try our best to make a situation right as I hope you would see when looking back at other issues that we have had.

We are human and we mess up from time to time especially during this current struggle that all of us vendors seem to be having with products that have always in the past been much easier to receive. That does not however excuses us for any mistakes that we have made in communication along the way.

As far as IH8MUD not being a means of communication for our online business, We personally do not see eye to eye there. We use MUD as a source in communicating business often and believe it is a great source to do so. If you truly feel that we were trying to hold your 96.87 as an interest free loan please let us know what you feel is fair and we are more than happy to see what we can do to get that square with you as well.

I ordered an OME heavy lift suspension kit form them three months ago. I am about to dispute the credit card charge. I have no idea when I am getting my order and I am getting the same bull**** experience of not knowing what the **** is going on. What is going on Cruiser Corps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom