annual assault on ardbeg kovid killer edition aug. 13, 14 +15/021 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
that time again. a couple of months to go so you have time enough to tell your overlords you're not going to be available for slavery those 3 days.
the plan once again is to camp at round lake. if not, it will be posted up asap.
i'll be heading up thursday evening right after the chains are loosed.

tomorrow evening's bull$h!t session will nail down most of the planning for ardbeg. i will be leaving thursday aug 12 after putting in my shift of slavery. planned departure time is 6oo pm. as of right now, 3 trucks will be convoying then
@kendrick , are you thinking of heading up there?

tomorrow evening's bull$h!t session will probably finalize planning. i 'll be heading north thursday evening around 6oo pm after work
@kendrick , are you still considering joining us up there?

yup, 4 truck convoy departing 59 north tim's from woodstock at 600pm thursday evening. that should put us to camp 1100-1130ish. my $h!t's just about all packed in the truck already. aah yeah, i'm itchin' like a mofo to get out of dodge

well that was an excellent weekend fellas. 12 trucks n 21 carbon dioxide producers made their way up. a good time was enjoyed by all involved. the newbies had to learn to trust their vehicles capabilities. yes, it's great at the end of the week end to hear comments like "wow. i never knew my truck could do that. thanks for showing me" my buddy greg ran both trail rides with a bone stock chevy tracker. he's far from newb n loves to wheel with stock $h!t just to🖕 the guys that say "man, you need this that n the other thing to run this trail"
i'll try to get some pics posted up when they get sent to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom