Builds AK HJ-75 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m considering this one to see if it helps with acceleration. 😊View attachment 2446700
That is exactly what this was running in Greenland. It's the only thing that won't gel at 50 below.
20200926_091154.jpg

Boy that Redline MT90 is some good stuff. Now I know why so many people like it for our old transmissions. The noise is definitely been noticeably reduced.

I have used Redline MT90 in all my manual transmissions for years and it does make a difference. I'm sure there are equally good synthetics on the market but I have not had a reason to search wider.

I have used Redline MT90 in all my manual transmissions for years and it does make a difference. I'm sure there are equally good synthetics on the market but I have not had a reason to search wider.
I think I had Royal Purple in before and this MT90 quieted the transmission from having the other stuff in it.

I've burned hundreds of gallons of jet-A in my '01 7.3 Ford (International DT444) Powerstroke. Can't tell any difference from diesel fuel.
I love old low-tech diesels.
I bet a 3B would burn coal or logs if you could introduce them into the cylinders.

One of the things on the to do list was figuring out how to mount the side steps on the shortened 79 bed. I think I came up with a suitable method. Hang an L bracket down from the bed to where the other mount would need to be bolted to.

View attachment 2446298

View attachment 2446300

View attachment 2446301

View attachment 2446302

View attachment 2446303
well, that was a lot simpler than what I did...

1601230666402.png

I was trying to remember what you did, at the time it seemed a little bit more work than I was hoping to do😁

yeah, definately overkill on my part. Pretty sure you could have 5 people climbing mine at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom