Builds AK HJ-75 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody know where mr T put these diesel stickers?

DC319EF8-574E-462C-BFD9-655A559844FD.jpeg

829913EE-A8D2-4632-8978-98212AD08B0F.jpeg

New seatbelts, but the end of the belt that bolts to the bottom of the B pillar has a different mounting😳 well, off to check the parts book again

2E57C4B5-42FC-4D50-B2FF-F3F4526EC35C.jpeg

Well, nothing is shown in the parts book🤷‍♂️ And when you look at the instructions diagram it shows a bolt there, but doesn’t show it as needing to be added. Anyone got any ideas?
When "ordering" this seat belt from a vendor it shows a separate bolt also, which looks like the right size to fit that empty hole.

At least I didn’t have to cut out the hole anymore.

BC30F4D9-2FAA-4FEC-A41F-A4ABF41DC1C8.jpeg

88D78069-748A-4908-B8D9-3B16CEE860BE.jpeg

Last edited:
Maybe put diesel label above filler to avoid drips.

About seat belts, I just remember reading that the bolt heads are a weird size to distinguish them from others. Maybe they are heat treated steel.

My feeble thoughts ..... I would put it where there is no chance the fuel nozzle or spilled fuel could possibly damage it.

My feeble thoughts ..... I would put it where there is no chance the fuel nozzle or spilled fuel could possibly damage it.

So maybe put it above the cap rather than below, as seen in that image provided.

So maybe put it above the cap rather than below, as seen in that image provided.

I zoomed in on the original photo that I took and, assuming you are talking about the beige one, I am not sure that's a Diesel sticker....maybe it is but it appears to be mounted vertically if it is.

This thread does raise a question. Both of my fuel caps have Arabic writing on them and are most likely aftermarket. I should possibly look into the locking version. (sorry for the hijack)

HZJ79
20200926_085909.jpg
20200926_085903.jpg

I zoomed in on the original photo that I took and, assuming you are talking about the beige one, I am not sure that's a Diesel sticker....maybe it is but it appears to be mounted vertically if it is.

I just looked again. It does appear to be a Diesel sticker mounted horizontally but it also appears to only be half of one...."esel".

This thread does raise a question. Both of my fuel caps have Arabic writing on them and are most likely aftermarket. I should possibly look into the locking version. (sorry for the hijack)

They all have English on them over here; at least all that I have seen, including mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom