AHC is clear, AVS not so much. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I understand ACH as my LX 570 had it. But, despite reading all I can find, I still can't figure out what AVS does/is.

Also, are there any good head to head comparisons of the AHC/non AHC ride and handling characteristics?

THanks

I understand ACH as my LX 570 had it. But, despite reading all I can find, I still can't figure out what AVS does/is.

Also, are there any good head to head comparisons of the AHC/non AHC ride and handling characteristics?

THanks
Here's a good link to the AVS details.

Bottom line: electronic moment by moment adjusting of the shocks dampening, and possibly rebound to idealize the ride and handling.

And I've driven both the AHC and non-AHC LX600's, and I far prefer the non-AHC. Oddly enough the AHC versions feel both more lumbering and more twitchy. The non-AHC really nailed the suspension, and while I would like to be able to get high and low with the push of a button, the ride is perfect, handles corners as well or better than I'd expect a 300 series to do, doesn't care about road imperfections, and glides along like a ski boat on totally calm water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom