AHC help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m in Eastvale and would really like to learn how to sort out ahc, everything is fine with it, I think just want to make sure my baseline and pressures are up to snuff. I can bring some IPA’s as a thank you :)

Hi! Im in eastvale too. Can’t help you with ahc cause mine are 80s. I know a couple of cruiserheads in eastvale. Maybe we can do a small meet. What’s your cruiser?

Hi! Im in eastvale too. Can’t help you with ahc cause mine are 80s. I know a couple of cruiserheads in eastvale. Maybe we can do a small meet. What’s your cruiser?
Do you own a white 80? We were visiting my daughter and her hubby and spotted a white 80 parked on Linia I think that’s how it’s spelled looked good. I have 04 LX470

Saw a silver LX470 today as well exiting limonite looked pretty good too

Do you own a white 80? We were visiting my daughter and her hubby and spotted a white 80 parked on Linia I think that’s how it’s spelled looked good. I have 04 LX470
My dad has a white 80 with black flares. I know of another white raptor lined 80 here in eastvale. He has a 100 too. Where is linia?

My dad has a white 80 with black flares. I know of another white raptor lined 80 here in eastvale. He has a 100 too. Where is linia?
It’s off scholars going towards limonite.