Adjustable Tire Deflators for MUD members at cost (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very interested, please send code.

Thanks

I was hoping there be a whole bunch of reviews by now, what's the deal with these tire deflators? Yay or nay?

I was hoping there be a whole bunch of reviews by now, what's the deal with these tire deflators? Yay or nay?

All the mud guys left reviews and they were all good but Amazon removed them. Apparently you aren't allowed to leave a review after I provide such a discount.

Anyway i discounted about 40 sets so far on here and one guy had an issue so I sent him a new set. All the rest said they worked well. Another guy suggested a more in depth direction card too which is a good idea. I provide a fairly simple one.

Anyway, Yeah it sucks amazon won't allow those reviews. I was hoping they would too.

Okay. I ordered. I was surprised amazon had zero reviews on your tire deflators.

Hi Guys,
So I'm changing my plan a bit since managing the discount codes has been a pain in the ass and I have so many requests backlogged.

Instead I just lowered the actual listing price to about a ~60% discount. (Change it from 70% because I was losing money) You can get them until this batch sells out, then I'm going to switch it back to the full price for non mud members going forward. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075ZBMVF4

Just email me if you have any issues... todd (at) gonorte.com... and if you could leave an Amazon review once you get them it would be really appreciated. Thanks again,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom