Added a ‘77 40 to the fleet! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lowcountrylandcruisers.com
I put this up in the member’s rig thread, but I thought I’d post up a build thread too!

427E96E3-FDCD-4DB0-9440-50A6183DAC63.jpeg

7B0C10C6-FF36-497D-AAF1-5123F3522E13.jpeg

9E143620-D59C-48AE-8E5E-D11ECA72A260.jpeg

So, I’ve added a FJ40 to the fleet! It’s a 1977 and I found it under a shed less than a mile from my parent’s house being stored by a friend from high school for a widow whose husband was killed in an auto accident. The owner was doing a resto-mod on it for his daughter. Before his death, he had installed an OME lift and new diffs with unknown gearing right now! It also has a Vintage Air ac system, Holley Sniper EFI kit, and a Dakota digital instrument panel. It has some work that needs to be done to finish it all up and a lot of body work. The po had purchased all kinds of new parts including a Gobi roof rack with all the add ons and an ARB “catcher’s mask” Bull Bar and I think it has a swing away tire carrier but I’m not sure of the brand yet! There’s also tons of weatherstripping and a headliner and all kinds of other little stuff! I’ve ordered a windshield and some Bestop seats for it and am waiting for them to come in. I’m gonna be needing a roll bar, and I hope Giraffe may have 1 I can use!

Congrats. Sounds like a great start. I am also looking at adding the Dakota

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom