Builds A pig for Father's Day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm with Bob, just look at him, giving you the side eye. Our Llamas would of done that in a heart beat. You can never trust an animal that likes to spit on you. :)

Sorry to see that damage and it was just sitting there.
lol Camel was long gone before it happened. Whatever hit it was tall though so it would fit with his "profile". Headed out tomorrow AM around 5 to the Port of Jacksonville to pick up the Pickup and Troopy that I imported. Starting to get a bit excited.

FFS, literally hit anything else in the parking lot. And they were cowards too. I am sorry to see that.

Now that appears to have been some shin dig!

Starting to get settled here at farm and will be arranging personal transport of the windshield in next couple months. Thankfully I had glass shop make template in Colorado. Sometime Saturday morning while bringing our troopy home to Oklahoma from Colorado something shattered it’s original windshield. The wife and I are sick about it but nothing gonna change it.

Sorry about your Pig, but your right it’s only metal. Years ago I purchased new truck and salesman came by next day to pick up to detail it. Somehow the fella mowing my lot next to my clinic with brush hog threw boulder into my new truck. Pissed off I told guy to call his boss and get it figured out asap how they were going to address it. I went back in the clinic and someone had placed a poor fellas labs on my computer confirming prostate cancer. At that moment it was trivial and I’ve never looked at these things any other way.

Maybe you have the fast track to getting some of those dates again!!

Cheers
Jon

Sprinter van attacked my piglet 2 weeks ago. He lost. He left some of his paint on my rear quarter. No dents. I tore his front bumper off (loser). Insurance paid me $2,400 on him.

F1D00CA6-8387-4FE2-B28B-34C1E54DAF67.jpeg

Oh my eyes. Wish I could unsee that! :eek:

Now that appears to have been some shin dig!

Starting to get settled here at farm and will be arranging personal transport of the windshield in next couple months. Thankfully I had glass shop make template in Colorado. Sometime Saturday morning while bringing our troopy home to Oklahoma from Colorado something shattered it’s original windshield. The wife and I are sick about it but nothing gonna change it.

Sorry about your Pig, but your right it’s only metal. Years ago I purchased new truck and salesman came by next day to pick up to detail it. Somehow the fella mowing my lot next to my clinic with brush hog threw boulder into my new truck. Pissed off I told guy to call his boss and get it figured out asap how they were going to address it. I went back in the clinic and someone had placed a poor fellas labs on my computer confirming prostate cancer. At that moment it was trivial and I’ve never looked at these things any other way.

Maybe you have the fast track to getting some of those dates again!!

Cheers
Jon
Yes it certainly helps to have perspective. Jon, unfortunately we didn't bring back any dates since we were laying over in sunny Barcelona. We weren't sure how well they would hold up. However, there's a liter or two of Al Jouf olive oil with your name on it awaiting your arrival. Of course at this point you might even talk me into visiting Oklahoma.

Nice! But, where are all the parts? I was expecting that troopy to be loaded down.

Parts are in a 40' container currently sitting in Atlanta. It cleared customs yesterday but we haven't scheduled delivery yet. You can't put anything in a vehicle using RORO shipping.

We look like two Auburn homers. Didn't realize we had on the same shirt until half way to Jacksonville.

In other news, one of the vendor's drivers has admitted that they hit the pig with a very long box truck.....heard a noise, assumed it was a tree, etc. etc.

I will check with some body shops in the area to see if anyone can pull this metal back into shape. Do you think it's even possible; maybe with MIG studs? I have confirmed that I have all the side marker light parts but I don't want to install them until the metal is in better shape.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom