Builds A pig for Father's Day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You're buying lots of motorhead Botox for your aging vehicles. Don't blame you since it appears to be so handy to you.

Been in the US for two weeks and didn't pull out the pig until today. What a gorgeous day it was and I tend to forget how great this pig drives around town. I took it out on several errand runs today. Maybe it's my imagination but I swear it drives better every time I drive it.

A4FB5D61-04CF-4729-9061-88BB120FA255.jpeg

Look at fuel filter , before fuel pump ? Good to see u today , Thanks for the nuts !

Good to see the Father’s Day Pig out and about! One pic isn’t enough…
Pulled the pig out of the shop for the first time since being home.....it being Father's Day and all. Made the 3.2 mile each way trip to Publix and back like a dream. Same pic location but different season than last one. I really, seriously like driving this 55 around town. Just not sure I would want to subject myself to hours of interstate.

68F33E10-0B30-44EF-B2D4-5B1C82EEE311.jpeg

Saw you posted a link to Chris’s 8274 mount plate he makes for your truck. Not positive you bought one or not but it won’t work. He made a proper fitting one for the first time for my truck and it will be in my hands Monday. I’ll post pics on my trucks thread and his small business thread as well showing the differences in the laser program he had to adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom