A few upgrades for her 40th birthday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I posted a more detailed post in the 40 section of the main board. I figured I would post some pics here as well.
I decided that I needed to get new tires but wanted to run 33's. I decided on 33x10.5x15 and after much searching, decided on the Dick Cepek Extreme Country tires. of course, stock suspension would not allow for the larger tires, so I decided to do a lift. After trying to talk myself out of, or into Rough Country springs or some other cheaper spring kit, I decided between Iron Man and Old Man Emu. Shipping costs were the deciding factor and I ended up with OME. I am very glad that I did.

So, with new suspension, new shoes and wheels, I am happy. October 1977 was the build date on my 78 so happy birthday to me... I mean her..... :)

Front stock.jpg

Stock front with 31x10.5
Stock.jpeg

Rear of stock springs

More...
Dick Cepek 33 10.5.jpeg

The tires - I really like them so far. Much more quiet than the BFG MT on my truck.
Front 33.jpeg

P rear 33.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Sorry for the orientation. No matter what I do, it reverts back to sideways when I post it here. This pic shows how the 33x10.5 tuck nicely under the rear. Just tilt your head..

rear view.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom