98-99 100 series, 150k, $11k-ish (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
freind of mine(car wholesaler) picked up a 98-99(dealer said 98, VIN says 99) green 100 with 150K on it, its a local rig. no diff lock, has rear AC and leather

I can prolly pick it up for around 11k..........

thoughts?

I hate the green but it might be a cheap 100 driver for Connie.

John

As much as I think you need a bit of intervention sometimes when it comes to your problem with hoarding cruisers ;)

...there's no way you can pass up a 98/99 100 for 11k.

Shoot....give Connie the 2000 and "pimp" out the 98/99!!

What's another Cruiser to your collection? ;)

100 series 11kish

If you don't want it I'm local and Id be interested for sure. PM me if you dont want it

Dave is gonna bring it by this week for me to check out.

I just hate the green color

wow, wholesale book even with the miles is 14K+, retail is 20k.......hmmmm might have to pick this one up

According to people who've had their arms in the engine (I think Christo was one of them) there are no issues associated with mileage on the V8's other than the timing belt. Some even thought them to look more reliable than the venerable 6's.

Sounds like a good deal if it's in nice condition.

That's what I'm looking for. I want another 100 so I can cut the frames and down-size the thing for wheeling. $11K. WOW!

How do you find these deals .. or how do they find you?

I have to agree, green is my least favorite color for the 100 or 80 series .... however, at that price you should pick it up. If nothing else, it could make a nice trade-in rig for your next Cruiser deal. I dont know if I would replace the 62 with it though, nice 62's are getting more and more rare, nice 100s will be around for a long time.

..... or it could make a nice shuttle from Cruiser to Cruiser in your museum of Cruisers :)

Montana Cruiser said:
How do you find these deals .. or how do they find you?

I have to agree, green is my least favorite color for the 100 or 80 series .... however, at that price you should pick it up. If nothing else, it could make a nice trade-in rig for your next Cruiser deal. I dont know if I would replace the 62 with it though, nice 62's are getting more and more rare, nice 100s will be around for a long time.

..... or it could make a nice shuttle from Cruiser to Cruiser in your museum of Cruisers :)

I don't think Pimp replaces cruisers, he just drives them less :)

I think you should get it. Thats a killer deal. If nothing else, buy it and flip it for a small profit and put that towards a lower mileage unit.

Josh83 said:
I don't think Pimp replaces cruisers, he just drives them less :)

I think you should get it. Thats a killer deal. If nothing else, buy it and flip it for a small profit and put that towards a lower mileage unit.

Hmmm. Snag it for $11, put OME springs and shocks on it, turn up the OEM T-bars and sell it for $15K.

100 series

Did anyone buy this? If not, I want it.
Carl

I want I want...........chill out ;) I didnt post this for sale. I will look at it, if I don't want it I'll let you know. No one besides me and the wholesaler know about it, for now his wife is pimpin it.

montocr said:
Did anyone buy this? If not, I want it.
Carl

Pimp,

Only real question is whether to re-sell it or not. If it's clean, you have to buy it. Immediate investment. You could give another Cruiserhead a screaming deal on it and still make money. Too bad it's green (too bad it's not JD Green ;) )

LOL.......I knew this was gonna happen, Dave's(wholesaler) wife stated driving it......and she LOVES it, says its the best driving car she has ever had, Dave even bought her another Tahoe(what she wanted, has one now) she said get rid of it.......I am keeping the cruiser! :)

And ya know what? I can't blame her one little bit.....I told Dave she was gonna like it.

John

Never should have let her start driving it Pimp, you should know better. :doh:

Landpimp said:
LOL.......I knew this was gonna happen, Dave's(wholesaler) wife stated driving it......and she LOVES it, says its the best driving car she has ever had, Dave even bought her another Tahoe(what she wanted, has one now) she said get rid of it.......I am keeping the cruiser! :)

And ya know what? I can't blame her one little bit.....I told Dave she was gonna like it.

John

:doh: Not exactly a shocker there huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom