For Sale 91 fj80 axles front and rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have front and rear axles out of a 91 fj80 with 175k on them. They are straight axles(straight as in not bent...) Disc front, drum rear. The front axle leaks a little bit but not that bad. I don't know the service history of these axles. They are both open diffs 4.10 gearing. All of the original bracketry and brake lines are still mounted. The front comes complete with the drag link, tie rod, and a busted steering stabilizer. The brake pads and shoes are still good. The axles drove fine however the front axle clicked every once in a while when making a sharp right turn, they also have a good amount of rust. The backing plates are very rusted, but it just gives them optimal cooling:) I am trying to get rid of them quick because i have to pay to have them in storage. If it takes too long I will just take the inner goodies as spares and scrap the housings.
$400 for both of them. No shipping. I am located in Charleston SC. I will post pictures tmw.
call or text
Thanks
Steven 805-610-2553

UPDATE $200 this weekend or else they're going to get scrapped. Also interested in trades, I really just don't have the space for these.

jeebus, all I want is an fj80 front axle and now you're talking about scrapping them cause of no shipping...GLWS!

i know you said they are gone but i may be needing a front axle soon. is there any chance you still have it i know its a long shot. thanks if you dont no need waste your time and respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom